New 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi Air with Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR
Part Number: Speedglas 507726HD
Introducing the NEW Speedglas 9100XXi HD Series!
The new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Air with the award winning Adflo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is now available in Heavy Duty (HD).
Featuring the upgraded Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR, the Speedglas 9100XXi Air HD allows you to weld for up to 4 hours longer than the standard Adflo Lithium-Ion battery!
Speedglas 9100XXi Air with Adflo PAPR HD Features (Part number Speedglas 507726HD):
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Heavy Duty Lithium-Ion battery (up to 12 hours run time)
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standard
- Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
- Speedglas 9100XXi Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Heavy-Duty Battery
- Premium carry bag
More Information on this welding helmet:
See colours and contours with crisp clarity through the new 9100XXi auto-darkening lens and set the welding helmet to remember your most frequently used welding settings with memory mode. With Auto-On, Set-and-Forget and One-Touch to Grind you never need to set your welding helmet again, simply press the external button to move between applications.
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories: