Receive a FREE Speedglas 9100 shell (part number 501800) worth $178.20 when you purchase this system during May!
New 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi Air with Adflo PAPR
Part Number: Speedglas 507726
The new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 Air with the award winning Adflo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) offers welders all of the benefits of the Speedglas welding helmet 9100XXi in combination with increased powered air protection and comfort all day long. When you buy through Eweld you get free and fast delivery and we register your warranty with the manufacturer and with this helmet you receive a free Speedglas carry bag to protect your welding helmet.
Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
Featuring the new top-of-the-line Speedglas 9100XXi auto darkening welding lens with True-View the Speedglas 9100 Air allows you to weld (Stick, MIG, TIG>1A), cut, grind and tack through the largest viewing area available! Check out some of the new Speedglas features in the video below:
Speedglas 9100XXi Air with Adflo PAPR Features & Benefits:
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standard
- Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
- Speedglas 9100XXi Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Standard Battery
- Premium carry bag
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories:
More Information on this welding helmet:
See colours and contours with crisp clarity through the new 9100XXi auto-darkening lens and set the welding helmet to remember your most frequently used welding settings with memory mode. With Auto-On, Set-and-Forget and One-Touch to Grind you never need to set your welding helmet again, simply press the external button to move between applications. The Speedglas 9100XXi Air with the Adflo Powered Air Welding Respirator provides respiratory protection compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards.
Since its launch, the 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator has become one of the most popular powered air respirators in the world. With its smart, compact design, the award winning Adflo respirator is specifically designed to meet your welding needs.
The Adflo powered air welding respirator has been upgraded to include a 40% lighter battery and rapid charge which allows you to charge your battery from 0-80% in approximately an hour.
Eweld is your Australian online welding helmet distributor.
US Part Number: 35-1101-30ISW