3M Speedglas 9100XXi FX Flip-Up Welding Helmet
Part number: Speedglas 541826
For the professional welder who also needs to grind we feature the new 3M Speedglas Flip-Up Welding Helmet 9100 FX: a flip-up combination of the new feature packed Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening welding helmet and a high impact protective grinding visor. At Eweld we deliver this helmet anywhere in Australia for free, it's fast because we have it in stock and we register your warranty with the manufacturer for a no hassle process.
Featuring the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens with game-changing True-View optics, the 3M Speedglas FX welding helmet offers welders superior optical clarity for ultimate viewing performance. Literally change the way you view your weld with more detail, crisp colour, contour recognition and clarity. When combined with the peripheral Speedglas SideWindows the Speedglas 9100XXi FX gives the welder the largest viewing area available. View TrueView in the video below:
With Auto-On the welding helmet is ready when you are, set to your last used welding setting. Then, when you’re ready to grind, lift the smooth flip-up function to reveal a curved 170 x 100mm clear grinding visor that offers 170 degree peripheral vision.
With its integrated design and unique ergonomics the Speedglas 9100 FX is in a class of its own.
Speedglas 9100XXi FX Auto Welding Shield Features & Benefits (Part Number Speedglas 541826)
Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Aerodynamic exhaust vents to assist in removing exhaled air
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
To protect your Speedglas 9100 auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our wide range of Speedglas 9100 Spare Parts and Accessories: