3M Speedglas FX Air Welding Helmet with the new 9100XXi welding lens and Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR
Part number Speedglas 547726HD
Introducing the NEW Speedglas 9100XXi HD Series!
The new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 FX Air with the award winning Adflo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is now available in Heavy Duty (HD).
Featuring the upgraded Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR, the Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air HD allows you to weld for up to 4 hours longer than the standard Adflo Lithium-Ion battery!
Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air with Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR Features (Part Number Speedglas 547726HD)
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Heavy Duty Lithium-Ion battery (up to 12 hour run time)
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
- Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Heavy-Duty Battery
- Premium carry bag
More Speedglas 9100 FX Air Info:
Featuring the new top-of-the-line Speedglas 9100XXi auto darkening welding lens with True-View, the Speedglas 9100 FX Air allows you to register colours and contours better as you weld (Stick, MIG, TIG>1A), cut, grind and tack. Every time you pick up your welding helmet it instantly turns on and automatically returns to your last used welding setting. Lift the smooth FX flip-up mechanism and you have a huge 170 x 100mm clear grinding visor that allows you to maintain your level of respiratory protection with clear views and complete mobility.
To protect your Speedglas 9100 FX Air auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our range of Speedglas Spare Parts and Accessories: