The new 3M™ 6500 Series Reusable Half Masks give you the ultimate in lightweight respiratory protection, with the flexibility to fit underneath your welding helmet. The 6500 Series masks feature a new Valve Cover Design which directs exhaled air and moisture downwards for extra comfort and less fogging up of eyewear.
The new 3M 6500 respirator also has 3M’s unique Cool Flow™ valve for reducing heat and moisture build up, while its low profile design gives you a wider field of view and compatibility with most welding helmets.
The 3M 6500 face mask can be used with a range of 3M particle, vapour and gases filters, giving you flexible protection when you need it most.
3M 6500 Series Mask features and benefits:
- New valve cover design directs exhaled air and moisture downwards for extra comfort
- Lightweight silicone face seal for all day use
- Fully adjustable head harness for optimum comfort
- Cool Flow™ valve minimises heat and moisture build-up
- Slim profile gives you a wider range of view
- Compatible with most welding and grinding shields
- 3M bayonet connection to suit 3M 2000, 5000 and 6000 filters and cartridges
- Durable silicone face seal for extended product life
- Available in Small, Medium and Large