Please note: we are currently awaiting stock of this product, with no firm lead time available. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100XXi (Part Number Speedglas 501826)
The new Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening welding helmet is built on 30 years of expertise and has been released with all new features including TrueView, Auto-On, Set-and-Forget and One-Touch to grind!! View the video below and buy today with free delivery from Eweld to anywhere in Australia.
3M Speedglas 9100 Welding Helmet with the new 9100XXi welding lens:
- Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- High impact protection (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Aerodynamic exhaust vents to assist in removing exhaled air
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
- Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our large range of Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories:
Read more features on the Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Helmet:
With new True-View what you see through the welding lens appears lighter, more detailed and colourful and with Auto-On your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld; programmed to your last used welding setting.
The top-of-the-line Speedglas 9100 auto-darkening welding helmet is in a class of its own and features the largest Speedglas welding lens available, the 3M Speedglas 9100XXi. When combined with the Speedglas SideWindows the Speedglas welding helmet 9100XXi gives the welder the largest viewing area available on the Australian & New Zealand market.
Do you grind? With a press of the external button you have activated grind mode. Press it again and you're back ready to weld.
Like the pre-set stations on the radio in your car, with Speedglas 9100XXi Set-and-Forget, you can pre-set your most frequently used welding settings and with the press of the external button you can seamlessly switch between different welding applications without having to re-set your welding helmet.
US Part Number: 06-0100-30ISW