577726HD Speedglas 9100XXi MP Welding & Safety Helmet with Adflo PAPR Heavy Duty
Introducing the NEW Speedglas 9100XXi HD Series!
The new 3M Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP with the award winning Adflo powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is now available in Heavy Duty (HD).
Featuring the upgraded Heavy Duty Adflo PAPR, the Speedglas 9100XXi MP HD allows you to weld for up to 4 hours longer than the standard Adflo Lithium-Ion battery!
In the past, a welder's options for integrated head, eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection were limited. Not anymore. The new 3M Speedglas Welding and Safety Helmet 9100 MP Air with the upgraded Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) and Heavy Duty battery gives welders compliance without compromise.
Now the Speedglas MP is even better with the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens, free delivery to your door, free Speedglas carry bag and a three year warranty that we register with the manufacturer. View the video on the 9100 MP below:
Now Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air HD Features & Benefits (Part Number Speedglas 577726HD)
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Heavy Duty Lithium-Ion battery (up to 12 hour run time)
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Comfortable safety helmet provides overhead protection (AS/NZS1801)
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
- Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Heavy-Duty Battery
- Premium carry bag
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories:
Need more information on the Speedglas 9100 MP??
The Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP now features the new feature packed Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens with True-View for colour & contrast combined with the largest viewing are currently available when combined with the Speedglas SideWindows. The SideWindows give the welder 170 degree peripheral vision; an important feature where overhead hazards may be present. The lens with built-in motion detector instantly turns on to your latest welding setting and turns off again after a period of non-movement.
Lift up the smooth flip-up mechanism to reveal a 170x100mm clear grinding visor which maintains your level of respiratory protection while providing clear 170 degree views and complete mobility.
With design and ergonomics like no other, welders can finally have integrated eye, face, head, hearing and respiratory protection compliant with Australian & New Zealand standards with ultimate comfort.