548826 - Speedglas 9100XXi FX Welding Helmet with V-500E SAR
The 3M Speedglas Flip-Up Welding Helmet 9100XXi FX Air with the 3M V-500E Supplied Air Regulator sets the benchmark in welding helmet protection with supplied air. Featuring the top-of-the-line Speedglas 9100XXi auto darkening welding lens, the Speedglas 9100 FX Air allows you to weld (Stick, MIG, TIG>1A), cut, grind and tack.
Featuring new True-View the welder can see with more colour and clarity and Auto-On means the welding helmet is ready when you are.
Lift the smooth FX flip-up mechanism and you have a huge 170 x 100mm clear grinding visor that allows you to maintain your level of respiratory protection as you move between welding and grinding or simply walking through a work zone.
The Versaflo™ supplied air regulator V-500E is a lightweight, belt mounted regulator that allows you to adjust the airflow from 170 litres per minute to 305 litres per minute. The high, constant flow rate makes the V-500E regulator ideal for hot and strenuous welding conditions.
The V-500E regulator connects to an approved air hose to provide respiratory protection compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards.
Speedglas 9100XXi FX Welding Helmet with V-500E SAR Features & Benefits (Part Number Speedglas 548826)
- Revolutionary airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Adjustable air flow settings 170-305 litres per minute
- Lightweight and compact with a required minimum protection factor of 100+
- Low flow warning whistle
- Auxiliary port for air tools
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
- Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi FX Air auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our heavily discounted Speedglas Spare Parts and Accessories: