3M Speedglas 9100XXi QR Welding and Safety Helmet
Part Number: Speedglas 503626
The new Speedglas 9100 QR (Quick Release) welding helmet has revolutionised the way welders wear head protection! With free and fast delivery to anywhere in Australia. We stock it so you get it fast and we register your warranty with the manufacturer so you don't need to. View the Speedglas QR welding helmet video below:
Speedglas 9100XXi QR Welding Helmet Features & Benefits:
Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
- Attach or remove the welding helmet with the Quick Release mechanism
- Comfortable safety helmet provides overhead protection at all times (AS/NZS1801)
- Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- New external button for grinding and memory mode
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Aerodynamic exhaust vents to assist in removing exhaled air
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
- Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our heavily discounted Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories:
Read more on the Speedglas 9100 QR:
In the past, the only option available to welders working in areas with overhead hazards was an integrated welding and safety helmet. So when the welder took off their welding helmet they also removed their safety helmet.
Now you never need to remove your safety helmet as you attach and detach the welding helmet! Even with gloved hands, when you finish welding you can quickly remove the welding helmet with a squeeze of a finger and thumb. By removing the welding helmet you remove unnecessary weight and neck strain for non-welding tasks.
Simply attach the Quick Release rail to your safety helmet to facilitate instant attachment and removal of your welding helmet.
If you prefer to keep the welding helmet attached, it is quickly parked in the raised position. This parked position creates a low centre of gravity, reducing the forces on your neck while allowing you to move around more easily thanks to the low profile.
The Speedglas 9100 QR auto-darkening welding helmet features the new extra-large 3M Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens. When combined with the Speedglas SideWindows the Speedglas welding helmet 9100 QR gives welders the largest viewing area available on the Australian & New Zealand market.
With the new True-View feature, objects viewed through the lens appear more colourful with improved recognition of blues, reds, contours and edges. With the Grab-and-Go motion detector your welding helmet is instantly ready to weld when you are; programmed to your last used welding setting.
Need to grind? With a press of the external button you have activated grind mode in your True-View light state. Press it again and your back ready to weld.
Ever wished your welding helmet remembered your favourite settings? Just like the TV remote where you can switch from one channel back to another, simply hold down the external button on the Speedglas 9100XXi QR to bounce between two of your most used welding settings. The two memory settings record the shade, sensitivity and delay. With auto-on and your memory settings you can set-and-forget and never touch the internal panel again!
Featuring the new feature packed Speedglas 9100XXi auto-darkening welding lens, SideWindows and a fog reduction vent, the new Speedglas 9100XXi QR welding and safety helmet is packed with features.
Eweld is your number one online welding helmet shop.