577726 Speedglas 9100XXi MP Welding & Safety Helmet with Adflo PAPR
In the past, a welder's options for integrated head, eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection were limited. Not anymore. The new 3M Speedglas Welding and Safety Helmet 9100 MP Air with the upgraded Adflo Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) gives welders compliance without compromise. Now the Speedglas MP is even better with the new Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens, free delivery to your door, free Speedglas carry bag and a three year warranty that we register with the manufacturer. View the video on the 9100 MP below:
Now Watch a 1 min video with Aussie welders reacting to the new Speedglas 9100XXi Welding Lens.
Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air Features & Benefits (Part Number Speedglas 577726)
- New upgraded Adflo is super light with rapid charge
- Required minimum protection factor of 50
- Revolutionary powered airflow delivery results in improved respiratory protection and comfort (AS/NZS1716)
- Two adjustable air flow settings 170/200 litres per minute
- Comfortable safety helmet provides overhead protection (AS/NZS1801)
- Flip-up mechanism reveals a clear high impact grinding visor (AS/NZS1337.1)
- Optional hearing protection (AS/NZS1270)
- Made in Sweden with Auto-On
- Largest viewing area on the market with peripheral SideWindows
- New True-View for colour and contrast
- Highest possible optical classification (1/1/1)
- Advanced TST (TIG Sensor Technology) down to industry leading 1 amp
- Centre photo-sensor for TIG
- Peripheral SideWindows for enhanced vision
- Weld, Cut, Grind, Hidden Arc, Outdoor, Passive and Tack
- Shades 5, 8, 9-13 with a light shade of 3 (AS/NZS1338.1)
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards
Click to view the Speedglas 9100 Brochure
Free & fast delivery to anywhere in Australia when you buy this 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 from Eweld
- Speedglas 9100XXi MP Air Welding Helmet
- Complete Adflo system with Standard Battery
- Premium carry bag
To protect your Speedglas 9100XXi auto welding helmet, Eweld recommends stocking up on our massive range of Speedglas 9100XXi Spare Parts and Accessories:
Need more information on the Speedglas 9100 MP??
The Speedglas 9100 MP offers comfortable, integrated welding protection for highly demanding environments. The award winning and upgraded Speedglas Adflo Powered Air Welding Respirator integrates perfectly with the 3M Speedglas welding helmet 9100 MP Air to provide a continuous steady stream of clean air with respiratory protection compliant with Australian and New Zealand standards.
The Speedglas Welding Helmet 9100 MP now features the new feature packed Speedglas 9100XXi welding lens with True-View for colour & contrast combined with the largest viewing are currently available when combined with the Speedglas SideWindows. The SideWindows give the welder 170 degree peripheral vision; an important feature where overhead hazards may be present. The lens with built-in motion detector instantly turns on to your latest welding setting and turns off again after a period of non-movement.
Lift up the smooth flip-up mechanism to reveal a 170x100mm clear grinding visor which maintains your level of respiratory protection while providing clear 170 degree views and complete mobility.
Since its launch, the award winning 3M™ Adflo™ powered air respirator has become synonymous with welders’ powered air protection. With its smart, compact design that allows the welder to stack on odour or gas filtration, the Adflo respirator has proven itself as the welders’ PAPR of choice.
The Adflo powered air welding respirator has been upgraded to include a super light battery and a rapid charge feature which allows you to charge your Adflo battery from 0-80% in approximately an hour.
With design and ergonomics like no other, welders can finally have integrated eye, face, head, hearing and respiratory protection compliant with Australian & New Zealand standards with ultimate comfort.