Ex-Demonstrator Speedglas Welding Helmet 9002NC (Part Number Speedglas X401385)
This Speedglas 9002NC welding helmet is an ex-demonstration model, in good used condition. It has minor scratches and wear, but is in excellent working order. THIS IS NOT A BRAND NEW HELMET. Picture is for illustration purposes only.
Guess Who's Back?
Introducing the Speedglas 9002NC welding helmet with TrueView - everything you remember about the Speedglas 9000 Series, but with upgraded technology! With TrueView optics for precision welding and the same sleek, low-profile Speedglas design you know and love, you get an award-winning helmet that stands out from the rest.
You asked, and we listened. For more than 30 years, welders have relied on the ever-reliable Speedglas 9000 welding helmet for the toughest of jobs. And now, IT'S BACK!
View the video below to see the new Speedglas 9002NC in action!
3M Speedglas 9000 (Ex-Demonstrator) Welding Helmet with the 9002NC welding lens:
- Helmet has minor wear and tear, but is in excellent working condition
- True-View technology for improved colour and contrast
- Classic slim, lightweight design for welding in tight spaces
- Lightweight helmet is just 485 grams
- Large 55 x 107mm viewing area
- Highest optical rating (1/1/1) with True-View
- Exhaust vents remove exhaled air, reducing fogging
- Suitable for TIG down to an industry-leading 1 amp
- Robust and durable shell design
- Improved head harness ratchet design for optimum comfort
- Shades 3 / 8-12
- Compliant with all relevant Australian & New Zealand standards.
Read more about the award-winning legendary Speedglas 9002NC Welding Helmet:
The 9002NC has the classic, streamlined design you remember - perfect for fitting into tight spaces when welding pipe. The updated helmet is extra lightweight at just 485 grams, giving you the perfect combination of size, weight and shape for all day welding.
True-View precision optics give the 9002NC a whole new feel. See your welds with impressive colour and contrast, making what you see through your lens appear lighter and in more detail.
Exhaust vents mean reduced fogging and heat build-up under the hood, perfect for hot and humid conditions.
A lightweight head harness with ratchet mechanism and multiple adjustments means you get a customised fit.