Ex-Demonstrator Jalas 1848K Titan+ Leather Welding Boots Size 45
PLEASE NOTE: These Jalas Titan Welding Boots are an ex-demonstration model, in good used condition. They have minor wear and tear, but remain in excellent working order. THESE ARE NOT BRAND NEW BOOTS. Picture is for illustration purposes only.
Finally, a boot built for welders with no laces!
The welding code of practice released by safe work Australia clearly states that welders should avoid foot protection that has the potential to capture hot sparks and metal debris, giving laces as an example.
With heat resistant upper and outsole purpose-built for welding these boots provide welders with the highest level of protection. Throw in an aluminium toecap, plasma-treated composite textile for nail protection, heat insulation, penetration resistant outsole and combine this with the legendary Jalas fit and comfort and you have a seriously safe and comfortable welding boot.
- Australian & New Zealand Standards Compliant with AS/NZS2210.3:2009
- Highest level of protection with excellent grip regardless of conditions
- Legendary Jalas comfort and spacious fit based on 100 years of experience
- Heat resistant upper and outsole with Kevlar threaded seams
- Thinsulate heat insulation for welding applications
- Aluminium toecap with toe reinforcement
- Plasma-treated composite (PTC) textile for nail protection
- Penetration-resistant outsole
- Oil-resistant and water-repellent outsole with anti-static properties
- Velcro fastening for quick release
- No weld slag collection areas
- Double shock absorption system
- PU-coated leather specifically built for welding
- Compliant with EN ISO 20345:2011, S3 SRC CI HRO (see spec sheet here)
To ensure the right fit please measure your foot using the instructions provided in the Jalas Welding Boot Sizing Guide
PLEASE NOTE: we only accept exchanges for a different size if the boots are in original, unused condition and HAVE NOT BEEN WORN in the field. Any attempt for exchange AFTER being used will not be accepted.