Provides protection against: Multi-Gases, Organic Vapours (boiling point > 65ºC), Inorganic and Acid gases, Ammonia and Methylamine.
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 50 times the WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
- Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
- Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
- Common Applications/Hazards:
- For protection when working with a variety of chemicals such as organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde and hydrogen Fluoride
-Also for protection against toxic particulates