The 3M Supplied Air Cooling Vortex uses filtered compressed air to keep you cool and comfortable in extremely hot conditions.
When used with your 3M Speedglas welding respiratory helmet, the Vortex personal air conditioner provides consistent and continuous cooling air, helping to increase productivity and minimise fatigue.
• Airflow range 170-425 litres per minute
• Optimised for use with the 3M™ Speedglas™ Respiratory Welding Helmets
• Provides comfort and high protection levels
• Reduces worker fatigue
• Reduces air temp by up to 25ºC
• Meets performance requirements of AS/NZS1716
• Compact and lightweight, 575gms including belt & hose
• Easy temperature adjustment even with gloves
Please note - this product is the Vortex Cooler only!
The Vortex cooler (AWS4590) requires 20cfm and can be run using the 1 person or 3 person filtration systems, depending on how many stages of filtration you require. The Vortex cooler simply replaces your regulator.
Click here to view the brochure